Ginger Peanut Tofu Salad

If you're looking for a delicious lunch idea... this recipe's for you! The recipe and video can be found on the Everyday Dish website.

This salad has quickly become a family favorite. I'm always looking for healthy, protein-packed salad ideas, and this one fits the bill. I started by using peanut butter instead of mayo. Then I added ginger, garlic, Siracha sauce and, well, the rest is history. So good! It's great on a sandwich, with whole grain crackers, or even as a filling for sushi.

We went to the coast last weekend for my birthday, and knowing that there are usually few vegan options in restaurants, I brought a double batch of this salad. I'm really glad that I did. It hit the spot, and was fun to serve with Lebanese cucumbers and slices of baguette. And, I was happy that I didn't have to live on hummus all weekend.

Post a Comment

0 Comments